- Modern Cabinets
- Air Conditioning
- All New Flooring
- Private Balconies or Patios
- Ample, Free Parking
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Fully Equipped Handicapped Units Available
- Walk-In Closets
- Internet-Ready Apartments (Fios or Xfinity)
Olde Derby Village is professionally landscaped, providing beautiful, park-style grounds to enjoy. Take advantage of our constantly-expanding list of community amenities or our rotating list of planned social activities.
- Wi-Fi at Pool and Clubhouse
- Maintenance & Property Manager On Site
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
Less than 1 mile to the Commuter Rail
Charming Norwood lies just 15 miles south of Boston, offering easy access to the city and all of its shopping, dining, and entertainment. The beautiful town center and downtown area boast plenty of local fun – a true slice of New England nostalgia. Enjoy the town common, a local theater, a grocery store, and several cafes and specialty shops, all within walking distance of one another.
The great school district, low crime rate, and abundance of large parks and playgrounds add to the small-town appeal, particularly for families. Multiple MBTA stations and an airport in town make it easy to travel anywhere without hassle.
- Elementary: Prescott Elementary School (k-5th Grade) John P. Oldham Elementary School (1st-5th Grade)
- Middle School: Dr. Philip O Coakley Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
- High School: Norwood High School (9th-12th Grade)
- College(s): Massasoit Community College (20 min/8.3 Miles) Curry College (20 min/8.8 Miles)